Environmental Policy Statement
Low Energy Designs recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular reviews.
We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Whilst our senior management team is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
As a business we endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
We are active in our commitments to ensure we operate in a sustainable and environmentally sound manner. As a business we are members of the South West Waste Management Group and the Wessex Energy and Environmental Management Group. Our involvement in these bodies helps us to be as up to date as possible on current developments in practice and procedure.