CobraComms part of the Low Energy Designs Group provides the 24 and 48Vdc automated and remote power solutions for Celtel (Zain) in Nigeria for the GSM trailers. Previously the system used constant power provided by the large onboard AC generators which needed servicing every 8 days and refuelling the 500 litre fuel tank every 4 to 5 days. Now the COWs (Cell on Wheels) only need refuelling every 15 – 20 days and servicing every 2 months a massive saving on operational expenditure. The same systems are also destined for the Celtel and MTN static sites to reduce dramatically reduce the operating expenditure costs by more than 60%.
- LEDs are deemed safe by EU Comittee
- We are attending the Creating Active Communities Conference 2017!
- Le Teddy Tour Team complete their challenge!
- We are a Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier!
- Low Energy Designs are extremely proud to be sponsoring Teddy20 a local charity founded to support children with cancer.
- No public Twitter messages.