Low Energy Designs products offer features and functions that provide additional benefits to the customer such as:
- Designed to last for decades, LED heat is controlled as well as other key components that have a lower MTBF than the LED’s, have been increased to the LED MTBF level.
- Modular design allowing for easy replacements rather than having to replace the entire fixture.
- Thermally controlled by our unique LED software to control the Temperature junction maximum temperature (ensures lamp life rather than predicted life based on changes to ambient temperatures)
- Intelligent and programmable daylight photocell sensor, offering the auto light levelling system for additional energy savings.
- Fault tolerant design – The design isn’t reliant on a single point of driver failure, if a driver was to fail only a very small % of LED’s will fail. The modular design is built with high MTBF components and modular design to allow for swap out.
- Adjustable and programmable light dimming from anywhere between 0 – 100%
- Perfect to be powered by renewable or DC power.
- Optional – Remote diagnostics & monitoring / alarms
- Remote road temperature monitoring and alarms
- PIR / Movement sensor operation & programmable limits
- Option for interoperability with smart metering, electricity, water, gas metering….
Some of the clients we’ve worked with….